Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today's list of of things that are strange.



1.     The fact that my roommate has seen two cat ghosts in the past 24 hours.
      (and the fact that we both find it kind of normal.)

2.     When you are falling asleep and you twitch. Or make a grunting noise. Even more strange when you are with someone. 

3.     When girls from your high school graduating class are getting married and having babies around the same time you are going to writing 122 in college. 

4.     When you start planning weddings of random strangers on the street.

5.     The Facebook timeline. 

6.     Dreams. I had a dream that my mom bought my brother a bong for Christmas. WHERE does my brain come up with this shit??

7.     The fact that I even try to straighten my hair when I know fully well that by the time I come home I will look like Hermione. Embrace it Hannah. 

8.     The shit I learn in my Evolution of Human Sexuality class. Did you know that human men have two sperm ejaculation in their testes while Rams have 96? Yeah? Me neither. Nor did I care to. 

9.     When people you know, see you and make eye contact with you, then look away and pretend they didn’t see you while you are walking right by them. Cool. Thanks for making me feel like a nobody. 

10.  The fact that no one has invented a rain jacket for your backpack. Come on! Call it a jack-pack and everyone will buy one.Truuusstttt me. It's raining a LOT here.

No comments:

Post a Comment