Thursday, November 1, 2012

When my sister comes to visit.

Shit gets real. 

My sister and our friend Lisa came to visit this last weekend. 
Oh man. 
I was not ready or prepared for the brilliance of these two lovely ladies in Eugene for a whole weekend. 
When they pulled up to my Co-op, on Saturday morning, I screamed. 
Running past strangers walking down the street flailing my arms to create a much needed scene. 


We then went to a bar where we watched the Oregon Football team kick all of the asses in the whole stadium.
IN THE WHOLE WORLD. 
(while simultaneously getting tipsy at 12 in the afternoon.)
I love these girls so much. 
They were telling me secrets, we were laughing our butts off and both of them were giving me a much needed reality check. 
 My sister also showed me millions of pictures of my baby nephew on her phone. 
Boy, is that little guy cute!?
We went back to their hotel to get gussied up for the night...
Drank a little bit more... 
Went and watched part of the Giants game at a sushi bar 
Not a bit ashamed of how much we ate and drank, or the fact that it was only like 6. 
Then we ended up walking down a street trying to search for a place that would let us watch then end of the game with an underager like me... 
When we came across a house clearly viewing the Giants game, and clearly enjoying it. 
Not a bit ashamed of the fact that we totally crashed a random guys night. 
#sorryimnotsorry
Most of all, we had the best time laughing, dancing and eating free testers at the frozen yogurt shop.
I had them tucked in their fluffy hotel beds by 9. 
I love these girls. 
I never wanted them to leave. 
I want them to come back up RIGHT NOW! 
Christmas card picture.


<3

 




No comments:

Post a Comment