Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mustard Greens.

The transition between fall and winter can be a hard one. 
There is no end in sight for the cold weather and dark days. 
The rain keeps coming and the layers become more of a necessity than a fashion statement.
It's days like today, the day before thanksgiving...
When it's cold, raining and windy that I like to stay cuddled in my room listen to music and draw, write or read. 
Right now I am reading this: 
(yes, I'm reading thoreau for pleasure...)
Listening to this:
And feeling very inspired by the colors! 
I have recently been falling more and more in love with the color of mustard. 
I have been seeing it everywhere! 
And when my sister and our friend Lisa came to visit Lisa let me borrow one of her shirts for the night. 

I fell in love and now have been pinning every mustard thing I find on pintrest. 
Is this the beginning of my Christmas list?? 
I think so.... 







Have a fabulously bright yellow day! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment